assaat tutsillugit, pallortillugu, nerfallartillugu
|Saamik Siumut||Left, Forwards||4 points|
|SaamikTunumut||Left, Backwards||3 points|
|Talerpik Siumut||Right, Forwards||4 points|
|Talerpik Tunumut||Right, Backwards||3 points|
- hands touching, alternate grips
- feet first (backward version) is usually easier for beginners
- learn hands apart version first (#30)
Must move around the rope. No jumping.
- swinging legs before pulling body up
- putting feet or ankles on rope
Keeping the hands touching each other makes the move harder, getting an extra point in each orientation.