|Saamik Siumut||Left, Forwards||1 point|
|Saamik Tunumut||Left, Backwards||1 point|
|Talerpik Siumut||Right, Forwards||1 point|
|Talerpik Tunumut||Right, Backwards||1 point|
- Stand behind the ropes.
- Place one leg over the rope, positioning the rope behind your knee.
- Grip the ropes with thumbs out.
- Drop your body so that you are hanging from the knee.
- Cross your back knee or calf over your front ankle.
Directions – Forward
- Start with your upper body back away from the ropes.
- OPTIONAL: Kick up with your free leg and then use the reverse momentum to help pull yourself over the ropes.
- Pull your upper body to and then over the ropes keeping your chin as close to your top knee as possible.
* Lead with one shoulder. It may be easier to go on a bit of an angle
Directions – Backward
- Arch your back and lean backward away from the rope.
- At the same time, kick with your free leg to rotate around the ropes legs first.
- Stay crunched with your chin to your knee.
*This move is easier completed with pads on the ropes. The pads protect the ligaments on the back of your knee from bruising and cause you to hang higher in relation to the rope, which might be the small advantage needed to successfully complete the move the first couple of times.