|Saamik Siumut||Left, Forwards||2 points|
|Talerpik Siumut||Right, Forwards||2 points|
1. Stand behind the rope. You may find it easier to be near one of the anchors so that the rope is at a climbing angle.
2. With your hand closest to the anchor, reach up and grip the rope as high up as possible, thumb out (facing the anchor).
3. With your other hand, grip the rope at your hip (palm facing your body).
4. Fold your upper body over the rope and hang with your knees bent.
Directions – Forward
1. Bring your upper body out and away from the rope to begin rotation.
2. Once rotation has begun, keeping your knees bent, arch your back dramatically to bring your lower body over the rope.
3. As soon as you flip over, crunch tightly and push your bottom hand into your hip. Keep the rope close to your body and stay in position while you finish rotating and return to the starting position.