tallit illuttut niaqoq qulaallugu
|Saamik Siumut||Left, Forwards||2 points|
|Saamik Tunumut||Left, Backwards||2 points|
|Talerpik Siumut||Right, Forwards||2 points|
|Talerpik Tunumut||Right, Backwards||2 points|
- Stand between the ropes facing one anchor.
- Grip the rope on either side just in front of your hips.
- Lean forward onto your hands.
- To wrap the rope around your leg, lift one leg behind you inside the two ropes then out, over, and around the rope.
- Repeat with the second leg.
- With both hands, grip the rope above your head, thumbs forward.
- Before beginning the move, stretch long along the rope to make the move easier.
Directions – Forward/Backward
- Begin the move by flipping over so that you are under the rope.
- To initiate returning to the starting position on top of the rope, begin a corkscrew motion with your ankles. On the side that you want to go, bring that ankle over the other ankle, followed by the knee, hip, and lastly the shoulder.
*This move is more easily performed on the flattest section of the ropes (middle).
* This move is more difficult to get into, however, once in position, the corkscrew motion is very natural and relatively easy. This is also a hard move to fall out of. Instead, people generally just let themselves down if they are not able to complete the move.