Illuinnarmik nissut tutsillugit
|Saamik Siumut||Left, Forwards||3 points|
|Saamik Tunumut||Left, Backwards||3 points|
|Talerpik Siumut||Right, Forwards||3 points|
|Talerpik Tunumut||Right, Backwards||3 points|
- Stand in front of the ropes facing forwards.
- Lift one of your legs out to the side, up, over, and around the ropes, hooking the rope behind your toe.
- Gently lower your body down beneath the ropes.
- With the same hand as your leg, reach up behind the rope and wrap your arm around it once. Let your other hand hang.
Directions – Backward
- Driving from your hips, rotate your ankles, hips, and shoulders up and over the rope.
- Once over the ropes, be sure to gently lower yourself to the starting position in order to ensure that you do not injure your shoulder or fall out of the position before you finish.
Directions – Foward
- Pull down on the rope with your arm to pull your shoulder to the rope.
- Bend your knees and drive with your feet to raise your hips. Rotate your shoulder over the rope to begin the rotation.
- Continue rotating around the rope following your shoulders with your hips, then your free leg, keeping your ankles together.