|Saamik Siumut||Left, Forwards||2 points|
|Talerpik Siumut||Right, Forwards||2 points|
- Stand behind the ropes facing forwards.
- Lift one of your legs out to the side, up, forward, and over the rope, just hooking your heel.
- Gently lower your body down beneath the ropes.
- With the same hand as your leg, grip the rope at about your chest.
- With your other hand stretch along the ropes and grip as far up as you can reach with your thumb out.
Directions – Forward
- Pull down on the rope with your arm to pull your shoulder to the rope.
- Drive your hips to rotate your shoulder over the rope to begin the rotation.
- Continually twist your rope leg to keep your ankle hooked on the rope.
- Continue rotating around the rope following your shoulders with your hips, then your free leg.
*If you find yourself losing your heel, slow it down and focus on that component.