|Saamik Siumut||Left, Forwards||7 points|
|SaamikTunumut||Left, Backwards||7 points|
|Talerpik Siumut||Right, Forwards||7 points|
|Talerpik Tunumut||Right, Backwards||7 points|
1. Securely strap on a 10 kg backpack. Women and children are allowed a 5 kg pack.
2. Stand in between the ropes facing an anchor.
3. Grip the ropes at your hips.
4. Support your body weight on your hands and bring your legs up between the ropes. Next, wrap your legs out over the ropes. (This can also be done one leg at a time.)
5. Cross your ankles.
6. Pinch your knees.
7. Grip the rope just in front of your knees with one hand, thumb out.
8. Grip the rope behind you as close to your back/butt as possible, thumb out.
9. Drop your butt low in the ropes.
Directions – Forward/Backwards
1. Keep your knees pinched throughout the move.
2. Extend your upper body out over the side to begin the rotation.
3. Once upside down, pause, let go with your front hand, pick up the object from the ground, and place it in your mouth.
* Keep your knees pinched.
4. Re-grip as far up on the rope as you can reach and pull yourself back up and into the ropes.
*The weight of the backpack will have pulled you out of the ropes. This is a crucial piece to completing this move successfully.
5. Rotate your hips to begin righting the ropes.
6. Pull on the ropes with both hands and tuck close to the ropes as you finish the rotation.
7. Slide your head over your knee to finish the move back in the starting position.